Pamela D. Randolph-Jackson, MD
Pamela D. Randolph-Jackson, MD, has been an attending physician in Department of Radiation Oncology at MedStar Washington Hospital Center since 1993, and Chair of the department since June of 2007.
- Radiation oncology, with a special interest in breast, lung and gastrointestinal malignancies.
- BS from Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y
- MD from Quillen-Dishner College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Radiation Oncology, Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Clinical fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
- Certified in radiation oncology, American Board of Radiology
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- National Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives
Additional Training, Education & Research
- Principal investigator – RTOG
Back to Our Doctors