All of our successful graduates are qualified to sit for the A.R.R.T. exam in Radiography which can lead to a diverse range of career paths as a registered radiographer. Please see our student success by the numbers in the figure below.
Five year Program Effectiveness
- The ARRT registry Pass Rate is calculated based on the number of students that received a passing score on their first attempt divided by the total number of students who took the ARRT Exam. These results are required by the ARRT and JRCERT for program tracking purposes.
- 65% Of graduates pursuing a career in radiologic technology have passed the ARRT National Board Examination on their first attempt.
- 86% Of graduates that have successfully passes the ARRT National Board Examination
- 87% Of graduates pursuing employment in radiologic technology have obtained positions within twelve months of graduation.
- 79% of incoming students completed the program.
- The program accepts 14 students a year.
- 100% employer satisfaction five year average
#Of examinees for 5 years: 51
#Of examinees passing the 1st attempt within 6 months: 33
#The current 5 Year average examination pass rate is % 65 (34/51)
** Not actively seeking employment is defined as:
- Graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours
- Graduate is on active Military duty
- Graduate is on continuing education
Request Your Transcript
Students may order an official copy of their academic records via National Student Clearinghouse.
You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
For program information:
Shirley M. Douglass, MA, R.T.(R)
Director of Radiology Education & Operations
MedStar Washington Hospital Center Medical Imaging School & Diagnostic Radiology