All of our successful graduates are qualified to sit for the A.R.R.T. exam in Radiography which can lead to a diverse range of career paths as a registered radiographer. Please see our student success by the numbers in the figure below.
Program Effectiveness Data: 5 Year Average
The ARRT registry Pass Rate is calculated based on the number of students that received a passing score on their first attempt divided by the total number of students who took the ARRT Exam. These results are required by the ARRT and JRCERT for program tracking purposes.
- 71% of graduates pursuing a career in radiologic technology have passed the ARRT National Board Exam on their first attempt within 6 months of graduating.
- 90% of graduates have successfully passed the ARRT National Board Examination
- 100% of graduates pursing employment in radiologic technology have obtained positions within the twelve months of graduation.
- 78% of the incoming students completed the program
- The program accepts up to 14 students a year. Due to COVID -19 this may change per CDC Guidelines.
- 100% employer satisfaction
# of examinees for 5 years 1st attempt within 6 months of graduation: 34
# of examinees for 5 years :48
The current 5 Year Average examination pass rate 1st attempt within 6 months of graduation is 71% (34/48)
** Not Actively Seeking employment is defined as:
- Graduate fails to communicate with program officials regarding employment status
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours
- Graduate is on active Military duty
- Graduate is continuing education
Request Your Transcript
Students may order an official copy of their academic records via National Student Clearinghouse.
You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
For program information:
Shirley M. Douglass, MA, R.T.(R)
Director of Radiology Education & Operations
MedStar Washington Hospital Center Medical Imaging School & Diagnostic Radiology