Getting around MedStar Washington Hospital Center can be challenging. It's a big place! But we want to make it easier for you. If you are ever in doubt about where you need to go, please ask a hospital staff member to help you.
Physician office listings are posted in the entrances to both the North and South towers of the Physicians Office Building and are not listed in the directions below.
Click on the entrance you are arriving at to find your way to the areas listed below within the hospital. If you don't find the location you need, there are information stations at each entrance of the hospital to help you.
- Arriving at the Bus Circle (English)
- Arriving at the Bus Circle (Español)
- Arriving at the Main Entrance (English)
- Arriving at the Main Entrance (Español)
- Destination: Emergency Room from Main Entrance
- Destination: Admissions Testing Center from Main Entrance
- Destination: Cafeteria from Emergency Room
- Destination: Bus Circle Entrance from Emergency Room