Community Health Needs Assessment
MedStar Washington Hospital Center is proud to release its 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) and implementation strategy. The CHNA uses a community-driven approach that supports the hospital in planning and carrying out community-based programming to more effectively handle the health needs of underserved and vulnerable populations. The three-year plan details the hospital’s community benefit service areas, the identified health priorities and programs with measurable outcomes.
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment
Report to the Community
MedStar Washington Hospital Center is committed to promoting the good health of residents of our communities, especially those who face barriers to accessing quality health care. Our professionals work to improve the health of our communities in numerous ways that include: hosting free screenings and providing related educational information, facilitating support groups, educating the community on important health topics, partnering with local schools to provide education for pregnant and/or parenting teens, among other programs. Check out some of our community health and outreach highlights below.
- 2020 Report to the Community
- 2019 Report to the Community
- 2018 Report to the Community
- 2017 Report to the Community
- 2016 Report to the Community
- 2015 Report to the Community