Thank you for considering MedStar Washington Hospital Center as your community partner. We truly value the work of community-based organizations to build healthier communities. As part of our mission, MedStar Washington Hospital Center supports a wide range of professional and not-for-profit organizations in their efforts to provide health education and health promotion. The following describes our participation guidelines and approval process.
Community Participation Guidelines
Preference will be given to those requests that provide health improvement outcomes.
Consideration for participation will be dependent on the following:
- Support of health and wellness to benefit the underserved and underinsured
- Alignment with our mission, vision and strategic priorities (MWHC CHNA) , some of which include chronic disease management, access to mental and behavioral health services, sepsis education, among others
- Support of our target communities in Washington DC Wards 5, 7 and 8
- All organizations must complete the online request form below
- Requests must be submitted at least three (3) months in advance of the event
- Please note: This application is not for grant or advertising requests
Please be advised that we are unable to fulfill every request, even if the organization meets the above criteria.