MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - May/June 2020
Articles in This Issue
- A Physician's First Hand Experience with COVID-19
- Planning for Pandemic "What ifs" Requires Year Round Preparations
- Cervical Disc Repair is a Life-Changer for Detective
- Thomas Stahl, MD Retires as Chair of Surgery
- Former Surgical Resident Thanks Mentors, Settles in to California Life
- 2020 Match Day Welcomes 273 New Residents
- APP Center Stage: Cynthia Bither, CRNP. Advanced Heart Failure Program
- Chief Resident Profile - Megan Moroux, MD, Opthalmology
- Physican Spotlight: Miriam Fischer, MD, Emergency Medicine
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.