MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - September/October 2020
Articles in This Issue
- 2020, A Year of Challenge and Opportunity
- Now is a Critical Time for Research
- New Robotic Arm Enhances Spine Surgeries and Increases Precision
- Even the Pandemic Doesn't Deter 100-year-old Patient from Necessary Care
- Vocal Surgery Corrects a Decades-Long Patient Problem
- New Physicians Begin Their Residencies
- MedStar Orthopaedic Surgeon Helps Save Alice the Crane
- In the Hockstein Family, (Medical) History Repeats Itself
- APP Focus: Janeen Constantine, CRNP
- Chief Resident Profile: Candice Thompson, MD
- Physician Spotlight: Hiroto Kitahara, MD
- Perspective: From the Desk of Jennifer Ayscue, MD
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.