MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - July/August 2021
Articles in This Issue
- Upcoming continuing professional education conferences.
- A Stellar One Team, Using Strong Two-Way Communications
- New fiscal year brings new physician leadership
- Wound Ostomy Team's specialized services benefit patients and providers.
- Reducing the need for post-op opioids
- Ultra-low contrast angiography reduces renal complications
- Emergency Department virtual book club raises morale, lowers stress
- Honoring Physicians: Gold-Headed Cane Award Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- APP Focus: Elizabeth Brock, ACNP, Critical Care Medicine
- Chief Resident Profile: Shireen George, MD, Internal Medicine
- Physician spotlight: Nora Tabori, MD, Interventional Radiology
- Physician’s Perspective: From the desks of James Robinson, MD; Nora Tabori, MD; and Mary Melancon, MD, The Fibroid Center
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.