MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - March/April 2019
Articles in This Issue
- First Impression: We're Working Together, As One Team
- Physician Wellness- A Priority for MedStar Health
- Dental Issue Leads to Cardiac Surgery For Former Hospital Associate
- Viewpoint: Can Adopting New Standards on Inpatient Opioid Prescribing Result in Reduced Intravenous Opioid Exposure?
- New Perioperative Services Team: Past the Crossroads, Progressing Ahead
- "Above & Beyond" Awards for Medical & Dental Staff
- Chief Resident Profile- Colin Mizuo, DPM, Podiatric Surgery/ Joshua Dearing, MD, Vascular Surgery
- Physican's Perspective: David Shocket, MD, Gastroenterology
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.