MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - May/June 2019
Articles in This Issue
- Two-Way Communications: Our Way Forward As ONE TEAM
- A "Mini" Procedure, A Maximum Effect
- Time-Sensitive Diagnosis, Fast Intervention Saves Humanitarian Wife and Mom
- MedStar House Call Program: An Update
- Six Years, One Thousand Operations, and Countless Memories
- Improving Patient Care: Collaborative Medicine Between Departments
- The Current and Future State of MMG (MedStar Medical Group)
- March Madness: Finding the Best and the Brightest
- Upcoming CPE Conferences and Events
- News and Notes
- Chief Resident Profile: Kristen Midgley, MD
- Spotlight: Kenneth L. Fan, MD
- Physician's Perspective: From the Desk of... Pamela Randolph-Jackson, MD
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.