MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - November/December 2019
Articles in This Issue
- Preparing for IMOC 2.0 A Benefit to You and Your Patients
- Care for Our Caregivers: The Future for the Medical & Dental Staff
- From Dyads to Triads: New Structure Means New Support For Unit-Based Clinical Leadership
- From the Connections Editorial Board: “Is There a Doctor in the House?
- A Washington Institution: Race to Beat Cancer 5K
- Safety Contracts Protect Hospital Associates, Patients and Families
- Upcoming CPE Conferences
- Minority Representation in Research: Why MedStar is Best Positioned to Increase Engagement
- Chief Resident Profile - Irina Tunnage, DO, MHS Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gaby Weissman, MD Cardiac MRI, Fellowship Director, Cardiovascular Disease
- Physicians Perspective - Edward Aulisi, MD Chair, Neurosurgery
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.