MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - July/August 2019
Articles in This Issue
- What You Do Makes a Difference For Every Patient, Every Time
- Transitions Clinic Helps Cardiovascular Patients on Path to Home Self-Care
- Multidisciplinary Surgical Team Joins Together For Collaborative Clinical Expertise and Treatment
- Physicians and Retirement: The Case for Gradually Cutting Back
- A “Hands-On” Unique Experience Sharpens Skills for ED Physicians
- In Memoriam: Paul Corso, MD, Former Chair of Cardiac Surgery, MedStar Washington Hospital Center and MedStar Heart and Vascular Institute
- From ATC to PAT: Pre-Anesthesia Testing Center Optimizes Patients for Surgery
- Chief Resident Profile- Rajus Chopra, MD- Internal Medicine
- Spotlight- Ebony Hoskins, MD, Gynecologic Oncology
- Physician's Perspective- Ed Woo, MD, Chairman, Vascular Surgery
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.