MedStar Washington Hospital Center Connections is managed and published by Communications & Public Affairs for the Medical & Dental Staff of MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Latest Edition - January/February 2021
Articles in This Issue
- Upcoming continuing professional education conferences.
- A year of demonstrating One Team successes.
- GME directors morphed into video stars, for recruitment during pandemic.
- COVID-19 vaccinations begin with frontline providers and associates.
- COVID-19 complications go straight to the heart.
- What to do about the 2020 impact on healthcare providers.
- Well-being is an important MedStar Health Initiative.
- In sickness and in health: when you and your spouse work together.
- Pandemic inpatient and outpatient surgical experiences yield happy associate patients.
- APP focus: Gina Heyrana, CRNP. Chief APP, Cardiac Surgery.
- Chief resident profile: Vi Duong, MD. Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Physician spotlight: Sara E. Berkey, MD. Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Perspective: From the desk of Stuart F. Seides, MD. Physician Executive Director, MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute.
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Connections here.