MedStar Washington Hospital Center cares about the individuals in our community. To empower our community members to achieve optimum wellness, we offer various community services and outreach programs. We also provide access to information about health care initiatives.
We have served the District of Columbia, suburban Maryland and Virginia communities for more than 55 years. We understand that health care is not about money, but about commitment and providing our patients with the highest level of care, regardless of their ability to pay.
Community Education and Family Wellness Services
MedStar Washington Hospital Center provides more than 40 different community benefit programs, with an estimated annual hospital contribution that exceeds more than $15 million.
- A variety of outreach programs and services designed to promote health and wellness, as well as improve health access and resources.
- Providing educational programs at a nominal charge or for free
- Learn more about our Living Well program for those with chronic conditions
- Access to information about health care initiatives
- Community service and charity care (exceeding more than $70 million annually)