Teri Wilson-Bridges, MA, MHA, CCC-A, is the director of the Hearing & Speech Center, the Department of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, and the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/Orthodontics as well as an audiologist at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. She has been at the Hospital Center for more than 15 years. She has extensive experience in the field of audiology and healthcare administration with an emphasis on and interest in evaluation and management of patients with vestibular disorders and newborn hearing screening program management.
Additional Training, Education & Research
Teri received her undergraduate degree in Hearing and Speech Science and her graduate degrees in Audiology and in Healthcare Administration from the University of Maryland. She co-developed the Hospital Center's Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program in 2001 and is Co-Chair of DC HEARS, the District of Columbia advisory board for newborn hearing screening. She serves on many hospital committees and is an active member of her professional organization.
Honors, Awards & Society Memberships
- Certified, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Board certified, American Board of Audiology • Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Licensed audiologist in the District of Columbia
- Board member/Co-Chair, DC HEARS
- Member, DC Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Licensed Audiologist in the District of Columbia
- Healthcare administration
- Evaluation and management of vestibular disorders
- Early hearing detection and intervention