Restoring the Rhythm of Life: Advanced AFIB Treatment
- The most sophisticated diagnostic tools and advanced treatment options—with more in our research pipeline.
- A team of 16-board-certified, nationally recognized arrhythmia specialists.
- Locations throughout the region.
- A state-of-the-art patient care and procedure suite as its centerpiece.
- And a new heart alliance with Cleveland Clinic – the nation’s #1 heart program.
We balance the best of technological expertise with the compassion of patient-centered care for all types of cardiac arrhythmias. Our experts are leaders in developing and testing the most advanced medical, surgical and minimally invasive treatment techniques available today. And they are caregivers who share a philosophy of medicine that puts patient comfort, privacy and individual attention first.
MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute is headquartered at MedStar Washington Hospital Center and is consistently recognized by U.S.News & World Report and The Society of Thoracic Surgeons for preeminent cardiac care. MedStar Heart Institute is comprised of more than 100 cardiac physician specialists throughout the Washington region, as well as the nationally recognized expertise of the Hospital Center, the academic depth of MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, and the cardiac services of MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center - 110 Irving Street NW Washington, DC 20010
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 3800 Reservoir Road NW Washington, D.C. 20007
- Silver Spring/Wheaton - 11915 Georgia Ave Wheaton, MD 20902
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center - 7501 Surratts Rd, Suite #304 Clinton, MD 20735
- MedStar Georgetown Transplant Institute in Frederick - 110 Thomas Johnson Dr, Suite #120 Frederick, MD 21702
- Fairfax - 3020 Hamaker Ct, Suite #502 Fairfax, VA
- Reston - 1800 Town Center Dr , Suite #405 Reston, VA 20190
- Mannassas - 8640 Sudley Rd, Suite #302 Mannassas, VA 20110
- Arlington - 1625 George Mason Dr, Suite #354 Arlington, VA 2205
Take a virtual tour of Cardiac Electrophysiology Suite at MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute
Make an Appointment
For an appointment with a specialist, call
Find a Doctor
Our providers can find the best solution just for you.
Patient Success Story
Anna Rose is a highly trained competitive triathlete who suffered from a serious heart condition that is extremely rare in healthy young people.