Our breast care experts provide comprehensive breast care for both women and men and treat a wide range of breast conditions, including breast cancer and benign breast disease.
Fortunately, most people who pass through our doors receive a clean bill of health. But for those who need extra care, our doctors are the gateway to specialized treatment.
Our breast health services include:
- Disease prevention: breast self-exam training, risk assessment, genetic testing
- Routine evaluation: annual well woman exams
- Breast imaging: screening, diagnostic and digital mammography, with breast radiologists to interpret the images
- Diagnostic evaluation: needle localization, open surgical biopsy, frozen section pathology, stereotactic biopsy, sentinel node biopsy
- Comprehensive treatment: treatment for benign breast disease and breast pain, fine needle aspiration, lumpectomy, partial or total mastectomy, reconstructive surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy
Our combination of dedicated specialists, state-of-the-art technology, and compassionate staff assures that you will receive the best care available in an atmosphere that puts you at ease.
To find a women's health specialist, please call our scheduling line.
110 Irving Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010