Our board-certified gynecologic surgeons offer a wide variety of services in all aspects of routine gynecologic care, with a focus on wellness and prevention. Our specialists diagnose and treat such conditions as:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Uterine growths
- Ovarian cysts
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder disorders
Our technology, as well as our approach to treatment, is tailored to the specific needs of each individual patient. We offer the greatest level of comfort and minimally invasive techniques, which reduce recovery time and minimize hospital stays. Areas of expertise include:
- Colposcopy: a procedure used to examine your cervix, vagina, and vulva for signs of disease
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP): one of the most frequently used approaches to treat high grade cervical dysplasia
- Cystoscopy: a test that allows your doctor to look at the inside of the bladder and the urethra using a thin, lighted instrument called a cystoscope
- Urodynamics: a diagnostic study of pressure in the bladder that can be used in explaining and treating incontinence
- Hysteroscopy: a procedure that allows your doctor to look inside your uterus in order to diagnose and treat causes of abnormal bleeding
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy: the removal of the uterus
- Uterine fibroid embolization (UFE): a minimally invasive treatment involving the injection of microscopic particles into particular targeted arteries to selectively block blood flow to the fibroids, causing the fibroids themselves to gradually and consistently shrink over time
We also offer quality-of-life evaluations for bladder dysfunctions, including bladder training, vaginal surgeries, and sacral stimulator treatments for severe incontinence that has not responded to other therapies.
Our team diagnoses and treats:
To find a women's health specialist, please call our scheduling line.
110 Irving Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010
View all departments and phone numbers.