Center Scope is news and information for friends of MedStar Washington Hospital Center, produced by the Public Affairs & Marketing Department.
Latest Edition - Spring 2020
Articles in This Issue
- Women and Heart Disease: Understanding the less understood risks
- Diabetes boot camp helps patients take control
- Getting Your Colonoscopy: Avoid the risk of colon cancer
- Lung Cancer: New technology expands diagnosis and treatment
- Bariatric and Plastic Surgery: Hernia repair takes two surgical specialists
- Orthopedics: ACLs reconstructed using stronger technique
- Cardiac Surgery: 3 open-heart surgeries, 1 family, 1 system
- Parkinson's Disease: New drug strategy for early stage
- Urogynecology: Quick recovery after minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Electrophsiology: New heart catheter technique is a true patient pleaser
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out previous issues of Center Scope here.